Tuesday 6 September 2016

Pulisan Beach, Manado, North Sulawesi

Last month, exactly on 20 August 2016, I went to Pulisan Beach with my friends and it was totally a great opportunity to spend a holiday and to do a reunion since... I don't even remember exactly our last time together. It was probably in 2014! After a long time, we decided to go to Pulisan Beach to hanging out together!

Pulisan Beach is located in Distict Likupang, North Minahasa. It took 2 hours to reach it and we passed through the ring road near airport because it is a fastest way.

To be honest, even if I am the local people in Manado, I mean like I was born and has been grown up in Manado 'til I moved to Malang after I finished my High School, but seriously... It was my first time to Pulisan Beach so I was super excited!

It was worth the wait! Likupang Beach is so stunning!
White sands, green hills and crystal clear water and the blue color of the sea water that is a little bit greenish... Perfect Summer Holiday! But unfortunately, I didn't bring my change clothes so I couldn't swim. Why? Because our main purpose to go there was to a cave and the hills near the beach. Honestly, it was Amanda's wish to go to the cave. My fave part was to go to the hills. I love hiking! You can also play banana boat or do snorkeling or diving there! The marine park is ravishing!

Anyway, we rent a boat to cross the ocean to the other islands where there are hills and caves. FYI, we must pay Rp25.000 per boat and we only took 5 minutes to go there! We made an appointment with the boat men to pick us again 2 hours later.

Firstly, we did hiking to the hills and it was like we climbed a half part of mountain! The track is steep and slippery. Lucky us, it was not in a rainy season! And guess what.. My friends and I were wore sandals only! What's on our mind? Me, myself, was just thinking that I just went to a beach and it wasn't a time to wear a shoes on a beach... But indeed, it was a mistake too because I wanted to hike but the problem was.. we didn't know that the track would be so hard to walk with a pair of sandals! So.. In the end, we, four wonder-girls we hiking and it needed like forever to reach the top of the hills. Instead of the tiredness, we really enjoyed our destination! We laugh a lot!

On the top, it was such a breath-taking moment. The view is so beautiful! There are many green trees even if some of them were dried because of the hot summer weather. Hot yet still windy at the same time. The scenery was really made me paralyze. The island from the altitude, the beach, the nature! I was remind of a sentence in Holy Quran, Surah Ar-Rahman:13 which says "So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?" It's been repeated 30 times to make us realize of God's power and affection towards us! That's why I love hiking and traveling so much. It makes me realize and thinks of many things like His favors to me. But somehow we, human, are too arrogantand only destroy His creation! So, Thank you God for everything, you give me legs to walk to every places in this world and normal eyes to see its beauty that I don't even recognize that it is exist!

There, I took many photos. I like taking photos and also be an objective in a photo. haha.. After satisfied with it, another challenges were waiting! Downhill part is the most difficult part and exhausted one. We should be very careful with our steps. A wrong step could be a fatal one. You slip! We passed through it and it came to the..

Yep! Cave Part. To reach the cave, we should play with the water, climb the big rocks and play with the water again so there I was! Wet from thighs to toes without any change cloth like I said before. EXCELLENT! Ohh.. it wasn't only me! Presti, too! lol.. There was a reason for us to do sunbathing! xD Lucky me, at least my underwear wasn't wet. I couldn't imagine if it happened, it would be very uncomfortable! ;')

The adventure was over when the boat came to pick us up. The best part, while sunbathing, we had our lunch! MANADONESE FOODS! No, actually I only ate noodles and drank orange juice because that's all I want in the hottie lottie day while did thesunbathing. But, there is a Manadonese food that we ordered. It' is snack actually not a main food. Fried Banana with its dabu-dabu! Dabu-dabu is a chili sauce made only from onion, chili and salt. I love it! When the foods were arrived, Presti spilled her drink and it hit into my 95%-dry-pants! Either I should be sad or laugh.




Left to right. Me (the one and only girl who wear hijab), Presti, Amanda, Daniella 

On the top of the hill

Some of the dry plants!


It was taking candidly by Presti. I was taking a some pictures.






Amanda

Dani and Presti. The cave was behind them.

1 comment:

  1. What should you choose Echy? Sad or Laugh? Hahaha I'm so sorry T.T
    I hope this post will be one of our memories from our friendship yo! Hehehe

    #badenglish

    ReplyDelete