Monday 7 October 2019

Hondje Cafe

Two weeks ago, I went to a cafe which called Hondjè Cafè. It is located in Malang, specifically in Kalpataru Area. You can find the exact location in Google hehe. I thought it was just an ordinary coffee cafe like what I usually find in Malang (coffee shops here increase rapidly in numbers, #fiuuhh). However, when I arrived, it was wrong. They serve......
TEAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! So, for tea lovers like me, it was like finding a lost treasure! Uhhhh #love

Furthermore, it is a small place but so cozy. There are lots of plants as the interior accessories. The books were hang on wall as the trick to provide spaces in the middle. The space in the building only for 5 people in "Lesehan" mode. They also provide spaces outside the room, but I didn't any picture of it, too cozy to move. hehe
Glancing towards the books on the wall and plants.
I can't make a serious expression! haha

One thing that I love too about this place is they provide many books #criedinside . They truly support the literacy movement, just back to the customers whether they want to develop their interest to read or not. However, deep down in my heart, I relly want to go back there just simply to read and drink a cup of hot tea. Hmmm... Al dentè!
Tryna be cool and read (Maya's notes) hahaha
About the price and variants in the day I visited (on September 2019*), you can have a glass of tea just by paying 10k. The most expensive one is 20k if I'm not mistaken, or maybe 15k. Several menus that I still remember are Rosela, Lavender, Black Tea Rosemary (for teas). Sorry, I didn't notice the coffees' menu hehe..
*The price and lists of menu might change in the future.
Taken by My Friend: Maya

Last but not least, the place is truly instagrammable. For those who really like taking pictures and be in frame, this is a nice place. I personally like to take pictures of a building and/or its interior design as well as being in frame. So here it is several of pictures I took with my phone or being taken by my friend. Thank you Maya for obeying my desire to be in frame in what kinda angle. Hahaha.
I wish for more cafè which bring library and nature touch like this. Probably in reverse, a library which provide cafè space with a nature touch so we can enjoy our 'me time' with books for our brain while pampering our tongue and tummy at the same time.
All photos of me was taken by Maya, my friend.

Here they are, several pictures that I took and edit below. What do you think? hehe



  
Maya!!!!!! Hehehe..
I really want to act coolly like her expression here but I just can't. lol

Check the rest of the pictures out in my instagram account here specifically in instastories 'INTERIOR DESIGN'. Ciao!

Malang, September 25, 2019
Written stories in October 6, 2019
-Nessy-

No comments:

Post a Comment