Tuesday 8 October 2019

Retro.....

Holaa. Here I am again. Today's topic is still about Cafe in Malang Area or in Batu area, I'm not that sure, but this one should be mentioned as well. I saw this cafe from the story of my friend in whatsapp, asked the name. As you see the title, this cafe use the "retro" theme for their interior design. Lots of rustic and antique things.. So, what's the name? It
will be mentioned by me in the middle of this writings :P hahaha


Whoops, if you wanna ask me the exact location, I have no idea where is it. I only remember the direction is similar to the way to Selecta, but instead of go straight, you'll find an intersection before a big hotel. Then turn right, go straight until you find a mosque in the left side. (OMG, I was babbling a lot). Confuse? Same here with me. But don't worry, you can find every places with g**gle maps.. Hehe


One of the spots in Retrorica Cafe! #love


Well, as you mentioned the name, this cafe has a retro theme. Every corner is lit!! Too instagrammable to be true. I found out lots of girls were taking pictures. Hehe. Lots of plants too. I love it, I LOVE IT!

Totality for instagram feeds! hehehe

They provide lots of Indonesian foods and beverages. Yet, I ordered Javanese Fried Rice (nasi goreng Jawa), a spicy food, and green tea. How was the taste! In my opinion, they are lip-smacking! Since I love spicy food, it is spicy (ong, I get hungry just by typing and remembering the taste). Even my friend who is too picky for food said it was deliciousssssss and get an approval recommendation! Lol. The sweetness of the green tea is also similar with my taste, not too sweet. It's milky but it's okay. I could still taste the green tea. My friend also ordered a tofu and a cup of coffee. I love the cup! They use an old style of cup which widely produce back in 80-90's. What I know is my grandma has that kinda cup. Lol.

Javanese Fried Rice, Chocolate Brade, Traditional Tofu and Drinks!

Foods + Plants = Joys!!!!

The memorable 80-90's cup of coffee
They also provide free mineral water, not using any plastics at all. They also use aluminium straws! This is what I concern the most in every cafès in Malang. So far, I only found 2 cafès in Malang that already been implemented the usage of eco-friendly things in their resto. #standingapplauseforthen

This resto collect lots of old radios and broken-dirty things like shoes which magically transform to be a pot of plant. Very creative in reusing old stuffs. The cactus too! I don't know how many varian of cactus they have, its hues are so cute!
The Colorful Cactus!!!!!

The shoes on the wall so creative!

Portrait mode.
An antique radios as the furniture.

Basically, I wanted to take many pictures there but too shy to do it. Hahaha #IamNOTamodelguys hehehe. My friend was also very concern and worried if her students would catch her by surprise there. So, no supports to be too narsist. Hahaa..

There she is!!!!!! The "jaim" lecturer. lol
Yet, we managed to take a selfie! xD
Maybe, you might wonder about the price. However, you don't need to worry. In Malang, you can find lots of affordable price for its foods and beverages started from 10k to 40k. You can drink pleasant beverages and eat tasty foods with a budget of 50k. Seriously. FYI, I rarely find it in Manado, Hangout there always makes my wallet cry. lol

Anyway, I went there around 4 and went back around 5.30. I felt the nuance of dawn, when the lamp was turned on, that place magically transform as a romantic place one. The sun that shine beautifullt also have a shadow effect on the plants, make them seems more exquisite (the pictures is in my instagram story "INTERIOR DESIGN"). As I came, there were only 2 empty places. It's crowded, never being unoccupied until I went back.

Classic Vespa as the property which nicely
parked in front of the cafe! #love

Afternoon view

So far, I didn't see a specific space for a smoker cause they can smoke in every corner so it was kinda disturbing. Yet, I found a smoker sat faraway from the other customers. I bet he is a veey understandable guy. Hehehe.

All in all, I give them 4.5 stars from 5. Great! #clappinghands
Check out for more pictures in my IG, @rahmitadp.
For those who see my story in IG, this is the result of the picture.
It was taken in Retrorica Cafe. Hehehe
The process of me, taking this picture is available in my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment